Experience the richest horse race in the world from USD 88 per person
The 2011 Dubai World Cup
The Dubai World Cup on 26th March 2011 is the social and sporting highlight of the Dubai calendar. The event combines glamour and excitement with the highest standard of horse racing. Held at the prestigious, state-of-the-art Meydan Grandstand and Racecourse for the second year, the Dubai World Cup brings together the world’s finest thoroughbreds to compete for the coveted USD 10 million prize.
With Emirates’ exclusive packages, you can experience the Dubai World Cup from as little as USD 88 per person, per night based on two sharing a 3 night package. Packages include:
- Admission to the Dubai World Cup – Apron Views.
- Three night’s accommodation at your chosen hotel, including bed and breakfast.
- Transfers to and from Dubai International Airport.
- Arabian Adventures Welcome Pack with the Vice Versa® cash reward card.
Term & Conditions
These booking terms and conditions govern your booking. Where Emirates books a hotel or other ground services in its capacity as agent for a third party supplier, your contract for that accommodation or service will be subject to the relevant supplier’s terms and conditions which could limit or exclude liability to you.
No contract will come into existence until we accept your request for a booking and receive full payment in cleared funds.
Validity of Prices
All prices featured in this offer are:
- Valid from 24th to 31st March 2011.
- Packages have to be booked for a minimum of 3 nights. All stays must begin on 24th March or later and end by 31st March 2011.
- Based on tariffs submitted by hotels and other third party suppliers and on exchange rates current at the time of printing. Until payment for the booking has been received in full in cleared funds, prices are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are per room in US dollars and are indicative only.
- Payment must be in local currency at the place of booking as quoted by the local Emirates office/Travel Agents.
- Booking deadline: 5th March 2011.
The prices provided in each validity period are only applicable for stays that begin and end within the same period. For stays that overlap into the next validity period, please contact your travel agent and/or your local Emirates office to determine the accurate price.
- Personalised Meet and Assist by Arabian Adventures uniformed staff on arrival at Dubai International Airport.
- Arabian Adventures welcome pack with Vice Versa® card.
- Transportation on arrival and departure between Dubai International Airport and your chosen hotel.
- 3 nights accommodation in Dubai in your chosen hotel including buffet breakfast.
- All accommodation-related taxes and service charges included.
- Admission to the Apron Views, Dubai World Cup on 26th March 2011.
For Advance Online Booking of 2011 Dubai World Cup Package Contact