Kerala - God's own country is the most serenely beautiful state. It is resplendent with everything from tranquil backwaters to awe-striking waterfalls, from serene lakes and gentle beaches to adventurous wildlife and cool and calm hill stations. It is a versatile tourist destination for every traveller.
Everything that makes Kerala worth visiting is almost 600 km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches. Besides its backwaters, houseboats, ayurvedic treatments and delicately spiced, mouth-watering dishes, Kerala is home to wild elephants, exotic birds and rare tiger species.
Top Tourist Places to Visit in Kerala
- Alleppey – It is titled as The Venice of India. It is a perfect destination for houseboat vacation. Do not miss Alappuzha Beach, Krishnapuram Palace, Marari Beach, Revi Karunakaran Museum, Punnamada Lake, Pathiramanal, Sri Krishna Temple in Alappuzha and the Snake Boat Race.
- Munnar – Renowned South India’s Tea Haven, Munnar is one of the most stunning places in Kerala. Located at about 6000 feet, Munnar boasts of 80,000 miles of tea plantation. Must visit places in Munnar are Attukal Waterfalls, Cheeyappara Waterfalls, TATA Tea Museum, Meesapulimala, Blossom Park, Pothamedu View Point, Life of Pi Church, Top Station, Marayoor Dolmens, Mattupetty Dam, Indo Swiss Dairy Farm, Kundala Lake, Lockhart Gap, Anamudi, and Eravikulam National Park.
- Kovalam – It undoubtedly Kerala’s Beach Paradise. In your sightseeing places in Kerala bucket list do include The Lighthouse, Akkulam Lake, and Vizhinjam Marine Aquarium.
- Fort Kochi – This gateway of Kerala is perfectly crowned as the ’Queen of Arabian Sea’. One cannot afford to miss Ernakulam Shiva Temple, Mattancherry Palace and Marine Drive when here.
- Periyar Tiger Reserve - For wildlife adventures do visit Thekkady. It is one of the 27 tiger reserves in India with 35 species of animals and about 265 bird species.
Apart from these include Wayanad, Kumarakom, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode in your Kerala tour package.
Visit God’s Own Country and spend a memorable vacay. Book your Kerala tour packages from traveldealsfinder only. We have listed packages by Rail Tourism IRCTC, Bindaas Holidays, Arzoo, Aeronet Holidays, Flamingo Travels, SOTC, Ezeego1, Akbar Travels and many others.