7 Days Wonders of Greece & Turkey Winter Package Rs.74000/-
Wonders of Greece and Turkey – WINTER ,
7 days from Rs.74000 EUR 700
- A complete all-inclusive 7 days tour at an honest price with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum traveling time.
- Stay at conveniently located hotels
- Full- spread American breakfast at all hotels.
- Enjoy meals in the comforts of your hotel or at the best of the local Indian restaurants.
- Stay 3 nights at the scenic Athens
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Athens
- Visit the famous Acropolis-A world renowned UNESCO heritage site
- Visit the beautiful city Delphi-Home of the oracle of God Apolo.
- Visit the magnificent Mount Parnassus
- Visit the the Famous Angelos and Eva Sikelianos Museum.
- Enjoy a whole day cruise to the beautiful islands of Poros, Hydra and Aegina.
- Stay 1 night at Cappadocia- region of exceptional natural wonders.
- Visit the stunning Pigeon Valley.
- Enjoy a trip to the very famous Goreme Open-Air Museum.
- Stay 2 nights in the beautiful city of Istanbul.
- Tour the magnificent Blue Mosque
- Marvel at splendid architecture of the Topkapi palace.
- Visit the biggest bazaars of the world the Grand Bazzar.
- A relaxed tour with time for shopping too.
- Professional, friendly, multi-lingual and experienced Thomas Cook Tour Manager’s at your service.
- 3 nights accommodation in Hotel Novus / Hotel President or similar in Athens.
- 1 night accommodation in Hotel Peri Tower or similar in Cappadocia
- 2 nights accommodation in Hotel Grand Halic / Hotel Crystal or similar in Istanbul.
- Daily American breakfasts.
- 6 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners at local restaurants.
|Hub City||Single||Twin||Triple||Child Without Bed
(below 12 yrs)
|Valid from : October 1, 2010 - March 31, 2011|
|Ex-Mumbai||Rs.74000 + EUR 890||Rs.74000 + EUR 700||Rs.74000 + EUR 700||Rs.65000 + EUR 475||Rs.34000 + EUR 1|
* NOTE : SURCHARGES FOR DIWALI / CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR / CHINESE NEW YEAR / LOCAL EVENTS APPLICABLE ON CERTAIN DEPARTURE DATES.
Booking Amount: Adult / Child: Rs.25000
Deviation charges for passenger not travelling as per group: Adult / Child : Rs.3500
All passengers who are not travelling as per group ie. wish to return after the tour ends or go in advance, will have to COMPULSORY pay the above mentioned deviation charges. These charges are applicable per deviation per sector per way.
Pre/Post Tour Accommodation
|City||Per Person Per Night in a Single Room||Per Person Per Night on Double / Triple Room||Child Without Bed (Below 12) Per Night|
|Athens / Istanbul||EUR 170||EUR 90||EUR 70|
(All the above rates are approximate and per person per night inclusive of accommodation and breakfast.)
Welcome aboard Thomas Cook’s exciting tour to Greece & Turkey. Start your tour in Greece- the cradle of western culture.
Today you are off on your exciting tour to the beautiful country of Greece. Your tour will start in Athens – the enchanted Greek capital; a city worshipped by gods and people – a magical city. On arrival at the Athens Airport, you will greeted by your friendly and experienced Thomas cook Tour Manager/local representative outside the baggage hall of the airport who will escort you to your conveniently located hotel. Later tonight enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at one of our local restaurants. Overnight in Hotel Novus / Hotel President or similar in Athens.
Join us on an excursion to the unforgettable Acropolis-A world renowned UNESCO heritage site followed by a visit to Delphi.
After a sumptuous American breakfast, get set for a tour to the “Acropolis”, also known as the Citadel of Athens. The complex of temples atop the rugged rock is not mere a collection of ruins but stands as an important testament to the rich history of Greece. Among those monuments of the Acropolis, Parthenon is the most magnificent dedicated to the goddess Athena, protector of the Ancient city of Athens. After this, we take you to Delphi. With evocative ruins surrounded by breathtaking mountain scenery, Delphi is surely the most beautiful site in Greece. In ancient times, it was considered to be the center of the known world; the place where heaven and earth met. As you tour the Delphi archaeological site, you will feel the mystery surrounding the “Temple of Apollo” where Pythia was seated giving out her predictions of the future. See the “Castalia Spring” with the two monumental fountains receiving water from the spring for the last 3000 years. After a walk down the past, proceed back to Athens. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Later, a delicious dinner awaits you at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hotel Novus / Hotel President or similar in Athens.
Today join us on elegant cruise to the islands of Poros, Hydra & Aegina.
After a sumptuous buffet breakfast depart for your whole day cruise to the the beautiful islands of Poros, Hydra and Aegina. Poros Town rests in a narrow strait between Poros Island and the Peloponnese, quietly nestled in the embrace of deep green pine forests and mildly scented lemon groves. Hydra is the beloved muse of painters, craftsmen and photographers. Its unique architecture, crystal clear waters, splendid craft & jewel shops, folk art and the island’s traditional means of transport – the donkey, make it one of the last examples of “living Mediterranean history”. Aegina is known for its rich history, inspiring pistachio grove landscapes, picturesque seaside villages with taverns, traditional shops and beautiful golden beaches. After a brilliant day, return to Athens with a palette of wonderful impressions that you will cherish forever. Enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner. Overnight in Hotel Novus / Hotel President or similar in Athens.
Today proceed to Turkey-the land of diversity. Your tour to Turkey will start in the city of Cappadocia- region of exceptional natural wonders.
After a delicious buffet breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport for your flight to Cappadocia, Turkey. This is a region where nature and history come together with the most beautiful scenery in the world. On arrival at the Cappadocia Airport, you will greeted by your friendly and experienced Thomas cook Tour Manager/local representative outside the baggage hall of the airport who will escort you to your conveniently located hotel. Later we take you on an exciting tour to the Kaymakli, the first and the most popular underground City in Cappadocia. According to myth these cities were built in the Byzantine period because of increased invasions which forced the local residents to stay underground for protection and religious purposes. You can also see traces of their daily lives in the stables, wineries, temples, living quarters, air shafts, etc. After exploring the deep caves, enjoy a lively visit to a winery where you have a chance to taste some local wines. Your day ends with a visit to the majestic vista point overlooking Goreme where you will receive information about the rich history of Cappadocia and the unique rock formations. The fun filled and informative day ends with a tantalizing buffet dinner at your hotel. Overnight at Hotel Peri Tower or similar in Cappadocia.
Visit the Goreme Open Air Museum, one of the first two UNESCO sites in Turkey followed by a visit to the pottery town of Avanos. Proceed to Istanbul, the exotic land where East meets West.
Enjoy a delicious American breakfast at the hotel. Get set to visit the Goreme Open-Air Museum which resembles a vast monastic complex composed of scores of refectory monasteries placed side-by-side, each with its own fantastic church. It contains the finest of the rock-cut churches, with beautiful frescoes (wall paintings) whose colors still retain all their original freshness. After this we take you to the Pasabagi in Zelve area where monks used to live in seclusion in rock cut rooms. Proceed to the pottery town of Avanos where Kizilirmak (Hallys), the longest river of Turkey, meanders leaving the red clay on its banks that has been the raw material of pottery for centuries. Also get a chance to visit the stunning Pigeon Valley and the natural citadel of Uchisar. Later in the afternoon transfer to the airport for your flight to Istanbul. On arrival at the Istanbul airport get ready for a shopping extravaganza as we take you to the Grand Covered Bazaar, one of the largest and oldest markets of Turkey.Well known for its jewelry, pottery, spice markets etc it is an ideal place to pick up those souvenirs for your friends back home. After a fun filled day get ready to enjoy a hot delicious Indian dinner. Overnight in Hotel Grand Halic / Hotel Crystal or similar in Istanbul
See splendid city sights as you enjoy a cruise down the Bosphorus River. Also included is a guided city tour of the beautiful city of Istanbul with visit to the magnificent Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace.
After a delicious breakfast, another day of fun awaits you as we take you for a traditional cruise on Bosphorus. Pass the strait dividing Europe and Asia as you admire the Ottoman Palaces, the fortresses, ancient wooden houses and the modern residentials. Later, disembark from your cruise and proceed for city tour of Istanbul. See the The Blue Mosque, one of the most prominent landmarks of Istanbul. An impressive sight with its beautiful domes and semidomes, nice courtyards and six slender minarets, this is a must see for any tourist to Turkey. The square in front of the Blue Mosque covers the site of the ancient “Hippodrome”, one of the most famous areas in Byzantine. Also visit the Topkap Palace, the seat of the supreme executive and ? judiciary council, the Divan and the training school. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian dinner awaits you. Overnight in Hotel Grand Halic / Hotel Crystal or similar in Istanbul
Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at your hotel and depart for Larnaca airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Thomas Cook.
Sightseeing and Excursions
- Athens : Visit Acropolis.
- Cappadocia : Visit the Pigeon Valley.
- Istanbul : Cruise on Bosphorus.
- Return economy class air fare.
- Cost of visas including documentation and processing fees and consulate fee.
- All ticket taxes, government taxes as of July 01, 2010.
- The tour will operated subject to a minimum of 06 full-paying passengers travelling together, the tour will be operated on seat-incoach basis, for a group strength of 2-14 adults.
- The services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager will be provided with a group of minimum 16 full-paying passengers. Our local representative will be there to assist you in case this above requirement is not fulfilled.
Medical insurance for the duration of the tour is included in the tour price. However, any passengers above the age of 60 years and those who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
- For the exact itinerary applicable to your departure date, please contact your local sales executive.