Bhutan Tours for 4 Nights/ 5 Days at $ 1019 from TSI Holidays
Duration: 4 Nights/ 5 Days
Price: $ 1019
Validity: Till December 2012.
- All arrival and departure transfers and all surface arrangements in Non aircon Vehicle as per program.
- Accommodation with breakfast in Tourist Standard Hotels (equivalent to 3 star or similar)
- Lunch and Dinner in Local Tourist Restaurants.
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide licensed by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
- Museum & Monuments entrance fee.
- Permit Fees
- Mineral water during the tour
- Riding ponies and pack animals on treks
- Cooks (professional) and staff (experienced) on treks
- Tents (high quality from Nepal) and other equipments on treks.
- Government Royalty
- Tourism Development Fund
- Bhutan visa fee
Day 01: Arrival-Paro
On arrival at Paro, traditional welcome and transfer to hotel. Check-in at hotel. Rest of the day free to relax. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Paro-Thimphu
Morning sightseeing of Paro Drukgyal Dzong ( ruined fort) and Ta Dzong (National museum). After lunch drive to Thimphu en route visit Simtokha Dzong which house the school of Dzongkha (National Language). On arrival at Thimphu, check-in at hotel. Rest of the day free to relax. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Thimphu-Wangdi
Morning sightseeing of Thimphu including the Memorial Chorten, Tashichhodzong, painting school, National Library. Afternoon drive to Wangdiphodrang via Dochula Pass(3050m). On arrival at Wangiphodrang, check-in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Wangdi-Paro
Drive to Paro enroute visiting Punakha Dzong and Wangdiphodrang. Continue drive to Paro . On arrival at Paro, check-in at hotel. Rest of the day free to relax. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Paro-Departure
After breakfast, check-out from hotel at 1200 and in time transfer to airport to board flight to your onward destination.
Paro: Gangtey Palace
Wangdi/Punakha: Punatshagchhu Cottages
- Any Airfare.
- Tips, bar bills, telephone bills, personal expenses, and laundry
- Any other services not mentioned above.
For booking and more information contact TSI Holidays