GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR @ Rs 13,189/- for 05 Nights/06 Days from Rail tourism India
Duration:05 Nights/06 Days
The ‘Golden Triangle Tour’. is the coverage of three most famous cities of the India tour circuit Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. These cities of Incredible India provide the essence of ancient and recent history and colourful culture in a single India Tour, when the Taj Mahal in Agra, Amber Fort in Jaipur, Qutub Minar in Delhi, and many excursions around them mesmerize you. Travel with IRCTC
- Return journey in 3AC
- 01 Nights accommodation at Agra
- 02 Nights accommodation at Jaipur
- Road Transportation by Non A/C Indica Car for the entire tour All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary
- Meals Included – Breakfast (CP Plan)
Day 1: Departure from Bhubaneswar Railway Station by Train No.22811 at 1120 Hrs.
Day 2: Arrival New Delhi at 10:30 hrs, transfer to hotel and after refreshment and post lunch, local sightseeing, thereafter transfer to Agra. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 3: Agra, Local sightseeing Agra Fort and Taj and post lunch depart for Jaipur en-route Fatehpur Sikkri.Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 4: Local sightseeing at Jaipur, Amber Fort, Jal mahal, Hawa mahal, Jantarmantar, City palace and evening free for hopping.Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 5: After breakfast depart for Delhi and dropping at Railway station and board the return train.
Day 6: Arrival at Bhubaneswar railway station at 1730 Hrs.
Frequency/Tour Dates:Every Saturday From 20th October’2012 till 26th October’2013
Price details: Comfort
Double Occupancy- 13189/-
Triple Occupancy- 13189/-
Child with Bed(5YR-11YR)- 10000/-
Child without Bed (5YR-11YR)- 8650/-
*All prices mentioned are ‘Per Person’
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms unless stated otherwise.
- Final confirmation in the proposed hotels is subject to the availability at the time of booking, else similar category hotel will be provided.
For booking and more details contact railtourismindia.com