Majestic Mysore for 4 Nights/5 Days at 3,640/- from Rail tourism india
Mysore, known as the City of Palaces, is one of the most preferred tourist destinations in South India. With its magnificent palaces including the Mysore Palace, majestic buildings, beautiful gardens, tree lined streets, silks and sandalwood, Mysore attracts tourists in large numbers every year. Mysore, called as the City of Palaces, is well known for the Dasara festival, the state festival of Karnataka, which is celebrated during the month of September & October.
Duration:4 Nights/5 Days
Valid till 30.09.2012
- Onward and Return Train Journey in 3AC for Comfort and Sleeper for Standard.
- Sightseeing & road transfers as per the above itinerary by Non-AC vehicle.
- 1 Night Accommodation each (Non AC Room) at Bangalore & Mysore.
- Toll, Parking, Driver Batta, State permit charges and all applicable taxes for above services.
Day 1: Kacheguda/Hyderabad
Departure from Kacheguda Railway Station by 12785 Bangalore Exp. by 19:05 hrs.
Day 2: Bangalore
Arrival at Bangalore City by 06:25 hrs. Pick up from Bangalore City. Check-in to the hotel for freshen-up, later proceed for sightseeing of Bangalore. Visit Iskon temple (Darshan timings 4:15 AM to 5:00 AM, 7:15 AM to 1:00pm, 4:00 PM to 8:30 PM), outside view of Vidhanasoudha, Visvesvaraya Technological Museum (Open on all days from 10.00am to 6.00pm except Ganesha Chathurthi & Deepavali), Tippu palace, Lalbagh, Bull temple, overnight stay at Bangalore.
Day 3: Bangalore-Mysore
Check out from the hotel early in the morning, proceed to Mysore – visit Mysore Maharaja Palace(entrance timings 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Palace illumination on every Sunday and all public holidays from 7 PM to 7:45 PM), Chamundi Hill & temple (entrance timings 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM & 3:30 PM to 9:00 PM), & Brindavan Garden(entrance Timings 10.00 AM to 08:00 PM, fountain timings 7:00 PM to 7:55 PM on week days & 7pm to 8.55pm on holidays, during winter 6:30 P.M. to 7:25 PM on weekdays 6:30 PM to 8:25 PM on holidays). Over night stay at Mysore.
Day 4: Mysore-Bangalore
Morning check out from the hotel, visit to St. Philomena’s Church (Open from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all days), Srirangapatna, the island fortress of Tipu Sultan, Sri Ranga Natha temple of Lord Vishnu in the sleeping posture on the Great Snake Anantha, Daria Daulat, Gumbaz an imposing structure where the mortal remains of Hyder Ali, his wife and Tipu Sultan were confined. Later come back to Bangalore and drop to Bangalore City Railway Station to board the Train 12786 by 18:20 hrs. Overnight Journey.
Day 5: Kacheguda/Hyderabad
Arrival at Kachiguda Railway Station by 05:40 hrs. Tour Ends.
Child rate(5-11yrs) without bed
11890/- + 367
6984/- + 216
5599/- + 173
1996/- + 62
10615/- + 328
5709/- + 176
4324/- + 134
1276/- + 39
Cost + Service Tax @ 3.09%
*All prices mentioned are ‘Per Person’
- Any personal expenses/extra like telephone, laundry, drinks, porterage etc.
- Any services not mentioned in the above list of inclusions.
- Still/video camera and entrance charges.
- Any deviation from the above programme.
- Children between 5-11 yrs (Excludes extra bed, includes transportation).
- Services of Tour guide.
- Travel Insurance.
Frequency Dates: Every Tuesday & Saturday
- Early check in/ late check out is subject to the discretion of the hotel.
- If extra bed required for child below 12 yrs, extra adult charges are applicable
- Final confirmation of rooms in the proposed hotel is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Sightseeing of all places is subject to time availability.
- IRCTC has rights to change the above itinerary & timings according to the feasibility of the package.
- Tariffs are subject to change.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- IRCTC will not be responsible for inconvenience caused due to any natural or social calamities.
For booking and more details contact railtourismindia.com