Southern Highlights 6 Nights / 7 Days at INR 20999/- from TUI India
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Price: INR 20999/-
Validity: 1 Apr,2012 To 30 Sep,2012
- 01 night in Bangalore, 02 nights in Mysore & 03 nights Ooty
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing tour of Bangalore
- Sightseeing tour of Mysore
- Sightseeing tour of Ooty
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle
- Meeting and assistance on arrival
- 06 Nights accommodation in below mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast at all places
- Air-conditioned Indigo car for sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary
- All applicable hotel taxes
Day 1 : Bangalore
Arrive Bangalore and transfer to your hotel. This afternoon on your city tour, visit the Lal Baugh, Botanical Gardens, the 16th century Nandi Bull Temple and drive past the Vidhan Saudha. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Bangalore – Mysore
After breakfast, you will be transferred by road to Mysore (120 kms / 3 hrs) en-route visit Shravanbelagola, home to the massive 18m monolithic Gomateshwara (or Bahubali) statue. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Mysore
After breakfast, visit the Mysore Palace known for its veritable treasure trove of exquisite carvings and works of art from the world over and the Chamundi Hills for a panoramic view of Mysore city. Also visit the Rajendra Art Gallery which houses some remarkable selections of paintings by Raja Ravi Verma. The evening is at leisure to shop for some of Mysore’s famous silks & fabrics. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Mysore – Ooty
After breakfast, you will be transferred by road to Ooty (158 kms / 4 hrs) `the Queen of Hill stations`. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this picturesque hill station. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Ooty
After breakfast, visit the Doddabetta Peak, the highest peak in the Nilgiri Mountains, the beautifully landscaped Botanical Gardens and the scenic Ooty Lake where you may enjoy an optional boat ride. Overnight at the hotel.
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- Govt. service tax extra as applicable
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Rates are not valid during festival & long weekend
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National
- In case rooms are not available in the above mentioned hotels, we shall book the rooms in alternate hotels charging actual supplement / reduction
For booking and more information contact TUI India