Tours to Bhutan for 3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS at $ 782 from TSI Holidays
Duration: 3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
Validity: September 2012 till November 2012
Price: $ 782
- All arrival and departure transfers and all surface arrangements in Non aircon Vehicle as per program.
- Accommodation with breakfast in Tourist Standard Hotels (equivalent to 3 star or similar)
- Lunch and Dinner in Local Tourist Restaurants.
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide licensed by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
- Museum & Monuments entrance fee.
- Permit Fees
- Mineral water during the tour
- Riding ponies and pack animals on treks
- Cooks (professional) and staff (experienced) on treks
- Tents (high quality from Nepal) and other equipments on treks.
- Government Royalty
- Tourism Development Fund
- Bhutan visa fee
On arrival at Paro, traditional welcome and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free to relax. Overnight at hotel.
Morning sightseeing of Paro Drukgyal Dzong (ruined fort) and Ta Dzong(National museum). After lunch drive to Thimphu en route visit Simtokha Dzong which house the school of Dzongkha (National Language). On arrival at Thimphu, check-in at hotel. Rest of the day free to relax. Overnight at hotel.
Full day sightseeing of Thimpu including the Memorial Chorten, Tashichhodzong, and handicraft emporium, painting school, National Library. Evening drive back to Paro. On arrival at Paro, check-in at hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from hotel at 1200 noon and in time transfer to airport to board flight to your onward destination.
Paro: Gangtey Palace
- Any Airfare.
- Tips, bar bills, telephone bills, personal expenses, and laundry
- Any other services not mentioned above.
For booking and more information contact TSI Holidays