· Important Notes
· The rates are calculated with best available prices from suppliers These rates may vary on daily basis.
· 02 Adults 01 Child is suggested in a standard room. If a family with 02 adults 02 Child would suggest to take either
· 02 inter connecting rooms or higher category rooms.
· The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
· Universal hotel check-in time is between 02.00 pm – 03.00 pm and Check-out time is between 10.00 am – 12.00
· noon depending upon the property.
· Rates may change in case of any changes in hotel, transport cost, government taxes or entrance fees.
· Transportation is provided, based on users choice and number of travelers, by small sized car , medium sized car ,
· large car or Multi utility vehicle as the case may be. The type of vehicle suggested in each category is indicative and
· depends on physical availability, in case of non availability similar category vehicle will be provided.
· Baggage restriction and size specification
· Baggage Restriction:
· Small car – 2 small size bags
· Medium car – 2 big and 1 small size bags
· Large car – 2 big and 2 small size bags
· MUV – 3 big and 2 small size bags
· Size Specification:
· Small bag dimensions: 24 x 18.5 x 10
· Big bag dimensions: 18.25 x 29.5 x 11
· Yatra reserves the right of rescheduling the sequence of activities and sightseeing points as and when deemed
· necessary due to activity timings or to suit the flow of itinerary.
· Booking Policy-
· A non refundable booking deposit of 25 % of the tour package subject to a minimum amount of INR 1,000/- per
· person is required at the time of booking. In case of some hotels, activities and in peak season the booking deposit
· can be more as hotels/ activities confirm bookings against higher deposit full payment.
· The balance is due minimum 15 days in advance of the departure date.
· In case of cash payment of INR 25000/- or above, the Pan card copy of the client is required.
· Change Your Holiday Plan
· After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen
· departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible.
· Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due
· to amendment will be borne by yourself.
· If You Have a Complaint
· If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier,transporter e.t.c.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavor to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in your redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your
· complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
· Our Liability to You We accept responsibility for ensuring that your travel arrangements, which you book with us, are supplied as represented and promised to you. If any parts of your travel arrangements are not provided as promised, due to the
· fault of our employees, agents, we will pay you appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your travel arrangements. Our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
· We do not accept any responsibility for any third party services or service providers, like hotels, transport etc. For example, travel delays are the responsibility of the transporters and inefficient hospitality is the responsibility of the hotels.
· We are only your tour operator and at no time do we act as managers for your respective responsibilities and personal obligations. We are therefore not responsible for your acts, misdemeanor, omissions and neither are we responsible for managing any of your personal affairs; for example, we are not responsible for ensuring the safety of
· your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before the commencement of the tour or after it or during the tour.
· Holiday Insurance
· It will be your responsibility to purchase any sort of holiday insurance cover and we are not responsible for the same.
· Exactness Not Guaranteed
· We cannot and do not guarantee the exactness of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website have been sourced from the respective Hotel
· management the visual appeal of a room selected by you cannot and is not guaranteed by us. Similarly, while we assure you of enjoyable holidays, we cannot and do not guarantee or represent that such tour will be as per your
· mental perception, imagination or thought about such tours.
· General Important Notes
· Any Itinerary designed on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
· Incase there is any change in price the same will be communicated to yourself and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further. There will be no reduction for un-utilized services.
· Surcharges may be applicable over and above the holiday price for the requested period. The same will be advised at the time of booking or prior to confirmations.
· You need to make an advance payment at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment 15 days prior to the departure of the tour.
· Travel Documents And Clearances
· It shall be solely your responsibility to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to enable you to travel on the Tour such as passports, visas, confirmed air-tickets, insurance and medical insurance certificates and other statutory certificates including immigration clearance. In any case, your Passport must be valid for at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date of the tour.
· As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, We shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from. The position in respect of you cancelling the Tour due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the Client having applied for such documents through the Operator. Even if visas are rejected, our stipulated fees shall be
· payable. There will be no refund made to you, or any member of your party, if unable to travel due to the said reasons.
· In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by you shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be entertained for the same.
· Forfeiture Of Deposits
· We shall be within our rights to forfeit the non- refundable interest free deposit paid by you. In the event you cancel the booking, or on failure on your part to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation Check List, or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or you are unable to travel on the tour booked due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited, and the scale of cancellation setout in the How To Book section of the brochure shall be applicable and binding.
· Child Policy
· 02 Adults 01 Child are suggested in a standard room. If a family with 02 adults 02 Child would suggest to take either 02 inter connecting rooms or higher category rooms.
· Please be advised that these are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employees of our Company or our agents have the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the terms ‘as is’. Yatra reserves the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
· Cancellation Policy :
· If You Cancel Your Holiday
· You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
· Cancellation charges per person
· 15 days or more prior to the departure of the Holiday: 25 percent of the Holiday cost.
· 14 to 07 days prior to the departure of the Holiday: 75 percent of the Holiday cost.
· 07 to 01 days prior to the departure of the tour: 100 percent of the Holiday cost.
· In case of no show: 100 percent of Holiday cost.
· The above may vary based on any specific cancellation charges as charged by the third party service provider.
· If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel
· arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
· Packages with flights as inclusion are subjected to Terms & Conditions and policies of Yatra, GoAir airlines and IndiGo airlines.
· Hotels and flights through GoAir/IndiGo are available on selected dates only. Please confirm inclusions, availability and other details with Yatra directly at the time of booking package. Please call us at 1860 5000 700 for booking and support. Book Min. 7 days in advance for Ex Mumbai packages and min. 4 days in advance for Ex Delhi packages.
· This offer is not valid for Travel Agents. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra notice.
· The discount would be provided and applicable only on the Basic tariff, which would be exclusive of all Government levies, statutory taxes and other charges.
· Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by any other Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not or to withdraw it altogether.
· All other standard Terms & Conditions mentioned on the Website would apply.
· All hotel booking will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard hotel terms & conditions.
· Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the final decision of Yatra.