Offer – : GET Rs.350 off on online booking
Day – 1 – Bhubaneswar
Arrive at Bhubaneswar Airport/railway station and transferred to hotel. Bhubaneswar is Popularly known as the Temple City of India. there are more than t00 temples belonging to the AD 5th to 11th centuries. Some of the temples are Parsurameswar Temple, Mukteswar Temple, Rajarani Temple and Brahmeswar Temple. On arrival at hotel check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later proceed to half day sightseeing of Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves. These caves, partly artificial and partly natural, hold high religious and historic importance. thereafter visit Nandankanan Zoological Park. The zoo has 1660 individual animals, with around 54 species of birds, 42 species of mammals and 24 species of reptiles. This zoo is also a famous breeding place for white tigers, which are listed as endangered species. You can also enjoy a tiger and lion safari at this park. Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day – 2 – Bhubaneswar – Konark
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Konark. On the way visit Pipili, Dhauli Hills – The major attraction of this hill is the Edicts of Ashoka on a piece of rock and white pagoda then visit Chausath Yogini Temple – one of the ancient temples of Odisha. On arrival at Konark check in the hotel and relax for some time Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities and you can also enjoy the surfing at Bay of Bengal and Kushabhadra River. Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Konark – Puri
After Breakfast proceed to half day sightseeing of Konark visit Sun Temple, which is the most prominent attraction of the region. After sightseeing back to the hotel. Later check out the hotel and proceed to Puri. On the way visit Raghurajpur. Famous as the heritage crafts village of India. On arrival at Puri check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Puri
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Puri which include Lord Jagannath Temple This temple is flocked by a large number of devotees, especially the worshippers of Lord Vishnu and Lord Krishna thereafter visit Gundicha Temple known as the Garden House of Lord Jagannath and then visit Lokanath Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. In evening you can also visit Puri Beach and Chilika Lake, which is a brackish water lagoon and the largest one in Asia. Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Puri
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Puri/Bhubaneswar Airport/Railway station to board a flight or train for your onwads journey.
Rs 13,250/- Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
- Assistance upon arrival.
- 01 night accommodation at respective hotel in Bhubaneshwar.
- 01 night accommodation at respective hotel in Konark.
- 02 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Purit.
- Breakfast only.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by an A/c car.
- Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary point to point and will not be at disposal basis.
- Presently applicable Taxes
- 3.09% Government service tax extra.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Prices included.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
For Booking And More Details Visit www.yatra.com And Contact Us At
Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd.
1101, 11th Floor, Tower B,
Unitech Cyber Park, Sector – 39, Gurgaon – 122001.
Tel- : 0124 – 4375353 / 4375316 / 4375318 / 4052323 / 4062323