Ex – : Chennai
Day – 1 – Bangkok – Pattaya
Arrive At Bangkok Airport and transferred to Pattaya .On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure and you can also explore the Khao Kheow Open Zoo, Elephant Village Pattaya, Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden and Art in Paradise. After sightseeing back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden
Day – 2 – Pattaya
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Coral Island. On arrival rest of the day is at leisure and you can also enjoy the water sports activities. In evening back to Pattaya. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Coral Island pattaya
Day – 3 – Pattaya – Bangkok
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Bangkok. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure and you can also explore the City on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Bangkok
After Breakfast take a temple tour of Bangkok which covers Golden Buddha Temple, Reclining Buddha Temple and Marble Buddha Temple. After temple tour back to the hotel. Evening is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Marble Buddha Temple
Day – 5 – Depart Bangkok
After Breakfast take a half day city tour of Bangkok visit Museum of Contemporary Art, Flow House Bangkok and Grand Palace. After City tour back to the hotel and relax for some time then check out the hotel and proceed to Bangkok Airport to board a flight for your onwards journey.
Grand Palace bangkok
|Child (02-11) with Bed
|Child (02-11) without Bed
Tour Dates – : 13.02.15 and 20.03.15
Note – :
- Kindly ensure that your passport is valid for minimum 6 months beyond the stay, ECNR/POE formalities completed, etc.
- Two passport size photographs and copy of passport & pan card in full duly signed by the customer need to be submitted to IRCTC within three days of the booking.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms unless stated otherwise.
- Final confirmation in the proposed hotels is subject to the availability at the time of booking, else similar category hotel will be provided.
- Please reach the airport 3 hours before the departure of the flight. IRCTC will not responsible for missing of flights by the guest.
- In flight food and beverages are on chargeable basis.
- Kindly reconfirm the departure terminal and the flight schedule from the airline before leaving for the airport.
- Web check in is not possible in our group packages.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours are on SIC (seat in coach) / shared basis by A/C vehicle.
- Arrival / departure transfers & sightseeing tours shall be provided as per schedule.
- However this may require you to wait at the airport for short duration until all the guests arriving at that time exit the airport.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) as well along with other travel documents. Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- In airline no seat is provided to Infant.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and check out time of the hotel is 12 to 12 noon. Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- In hotels for an extra Adult / Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the Taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- For any change in Flight Timings/diversions, Flight cancellation from the airline IRCTC will not be responsible and if it further affects the Sightseeing/Itinerary client need to accommodate accordingly.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Buffet/Fixed meal will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel.
- You are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals.
- IRCTC request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.
- Package cost is calculated on lowest class Air Fare. Any increase in air fare or air port taxes has to be borne by the client.
- Any Itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline.
- In case there is any change in price the same will be communicated to yourself and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further.
- There will be no refund for un-utilized services.
- The package Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- IRCTC is not liable for personnel expenses, boating, porterage, theft, accidents etc.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
- Return Air Ticket
- 02 Nights @ Romeo Palace/ Similar / std . Room/ Pattaya (WITH early chick in).
- 02 Nights @ Howard square/ Similar / SUP. Room/ Bangkok.
- Sri racha tiger zoo on arrival, Noong nooch village, Art in paradise.
- BKK City Tour (Includes Gems gallery, Golden & standing Buddha).
- Coral island tour with lunch.
- Pattaya city tour.
- 500 x 2 ML water Per Person.
- Grand Palace.
- Contemporary Art (MOCA).
- Flow House.
- 1 Lunch and 2 Dinner at Pattaya with transfer ( Indian restaurant).
- 2 Lunch and 2 Dinner at BKK with transfer ( Indian restaurant).
- Daily Breakfast.
- Full time English Speaking guide.
- All Hotel and Airport transfer will be on pvt. Basis on disposal coach.
- All sightseeing will be on PVT Basis on disposal coach.
- Travel Insurance upto(0-69).
- All the applicable taxes.
- Any increase in Airfare.
- Visa Charges and processing fees.
- Any increase in Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharge.
- Meals are preset & Choice of menu is not available.
- All Kinds of tips to drivers, guides, representative etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such a laundry expenses, wine, mineral water, food and drinks other than mentioned in the regular menu.
- Any services not specified in the inclusion Activities of any kind are excluded in the package
For Booking And More Details Visit www.irctctourism.com And Contact Us At
Chennai – IRCTC
A, The Rain Tree Place, No.9,
McNichols Road, Chetpet Chennai- 600031
Phone No 044-28362430
E Mail – : email@example.com
Package Valid Till : 20 / March / 2015
To Get the latest 2023 quote for this "Amazing Thailand Tour Package With IRCTC Tourism" travel deal package, contact our travel agent by this Travel Booking Form
Note: The rates mentioned in this package are lowest and subject to change without prior notice. The peak season rates are different as mentioned here, kindly contact the travel agent before booking.
Give your Feedback, Reviews or Comments on: “Amazing Thailand Tour Package With IRCTC Tourism”