Travelling as a small group, beginner/amateur photographers can learn firsthand in the field from the accompanying wildlife photographer and gain lots of in the field insight and tips about wildlife photography and animal behaviour. Professional photographers will also gain from our vast experience of the local wildlife and location, thereby increasing their chances of good photography opportunities.
The best possible time to watch and photograph wildlife is the early mornings and late evenings when animal activity is at its highest and the soft golden light creates great images, so we will enter the forest as soon as gates are opened in morning and in evening stay as late as until the gates close. We have a serious focus on wildlife watching and photography with emphasis on eco-friendly and responsible travel. Join this tour to fulfill your desire to see and photograph tigers up close and at the same time have a fun filled exciting vacation with a group of likeminded people. Photographer or not you will love this trip and vacation.
Come Explore the wild India with Us. Located at the Vindhya Hills in Madhya Pradesh; Bandhavgarh National park welcomes you to glance and click majestic Bengal tiger in wild. Bandhavgarh tigers being very tolerant to vehicles, this is a place where sightings of tigers are relatively frequent and consistent over the years, the tigers can be watched at close range and a telephoto lens is sometimes too much to photograph these magnificent felines. A stay of 5 nights usually offers good tiger sightings and photography opportunities. Tiger sightings out here are so frequent that most tigers have names usually given by forest guides.
Best time to go?
Tour Cost of Bandhavgarh Wildlife Photo Tour
Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 75500 INR excluding flights
Cost per person is Rs. 75,000 INR if 2 – 3 Overseas participants. (Double occupancy)
Cost per person is Rs. 63,000 INR if 4 or more Overseas participants. (double occupancy)
Day 1: Pickup from Jabalpur in the morning (around 9 a.m.), from our designated place and time, travel by road (approx 5 hrs) to Bandhavgarh National Park, check-in at resort around noon. After lunch, evening game drive inside the park.
Day 2 to Day 5: Morning and evening game drives inside park for watching and photographing wildlife.
Day 6: Morning game drive, after breakfast, check-out and a drive back to Jabalpur. The tour concludes at Jabalpur (at our designated place).
Highlights of Bandhavgarh Wildlife Photo Tour
– Accompanied by a wildlife photographer.
– Best place to see and photograph wild tigers.
– 10 Jungle safaris/game drives in 4×4 open private jeep (gypsy).
– Only 3 participants in each vehicle for optimal watching and photographic opportunity
– Small group of nature lovers and photographers of various skill levels.
– Less Travel and Maximum time spent in the forest.
– Serious focus on wildlife watching and photography.
– Emphasis on Eco-friendly and Responsible travel.
– No. of participants: min 2, max 8
– Pickup/Drop from/to Jabalpur
– 10 open jeep safaris
– All park fees
– 5 nights accommodation in luxurious hotel/ safari lodge, based on double occupancy
– All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) including morning and evening tea/coffee.
– Services of local guides and drivers
– Services of Wildlife photographer as your photography guide and tour leader.
Cost does not Include
– Your travel charges from your home town to Jabalpur and back.
– Rides on elephant for tiger shows.
– Tips to forest guides and resort staff.
– Alcoholic beverages and sodas
– Laundry, phone and other items of a personal nature
– Forest fees for Handicams/Video cameras (forest fees if any for still cameras will be paid).
Note : Apart from these scheduled and mentioned wildlife tour plan, our wildlife expert and photographers would be more than happy to custom made some of the exclusive wildlife and birding trip in India and Nepal. Please feel free to contact us for more details / options
For more information, please visit us at http://photographytours.in/
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
phone : 0129-2511475 | 9654150068
To Get the latest 2023 quote for this "Bandhavgarh Wildlife Photo Tour – India Wildlife Photography Tour" travel deal package, contact our travel agent by this Travel Booking Form
Note: The rates mentioned in this package are lowest and subject to change without prior notice. The peak season rates are different as mentioned here, kindly contact the travel agent before booking.
If you have not decided yet or wants to customize tour itinerary or hotels listed above in "Bandhavgarh Wildlife Photo Tour – India Wildlife Photography Tour", then we can change the travel itinerary and make a personalized, tailor-made holiday package, especially for you. We can modify this travel package as per your itinerary, budget, duration and the tourist places you would like to visit, including transportation and airfare should be included or not. Please fill the form below to contact us.