Visit Cairo with TravelGuru and peep into the past – the land has kept afresh its fabled antiquity. Its ageless monuments hardly cease to allure people from far and wide. Famed to be the Land of the Nile, a cruise through this wonder by nature can make an experience of a lifetime. With modernity creeping in, the land continues to become as enchanting as ever. A magical blend of the ancient treasure and modern air makes Egypt a land worth a visit.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Land of Pharaohs..!! Arrive at Cairo International airport, clear the formalities and our representative will assist you. Arrive at the hotel and rest of the day free at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo – City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for the full day tour of the Cairo city which includes the visit to Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, papyrus museum, perfume factory. Visit the famous Egyptian museum, Citadel of Saladin & Alabaster mosque. Later visit the famous Khan El Khalili bazaar. Rest of the day free at leisure on own. Later transfer back to the hotel. Stay overnight at hotel in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo – Aswan
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Cairo airport for your flight to Aswan. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to board your cruise for three nights sailing to Luxor. Later by afternoon tour by Felucca around the Elephantine island and view the Aga Khan botanical gardens. Rest of the day free for leisure on your own on the cruise. Enjoy the dinner and stay overnight on board in Aswan.
Day 4: Cruise – Aswan – Edfu
After buffet breakfast on board , proceed with the visits of Aswan which includes the high dam, temple of Philae. Lunch will be served on board and sail to Kom Ombo. Arrive at Kom Ombo and visit the temple of Kom Ombo which is dedicated too gods Sobek and Haroeris. Later in the afternoon sail to Edfu. Stay overnight on board in Edfu.
Day 5: Cruise – Edfu – Luxor
After buffet breakfast on board, visit the temple of Edfu which is dedicated to the God Horos. Later sail to Esna. Later sail through Esna and arrive at Luxor. Rest of the day free for leisure on own. Stay overnight on board in Luxor.
Day 6: Luxor – Cairo
After breakfast, disembark the cruise and proceed for the visit of West Bank including the two colossi of Memnon, the temple of Queen Hatsheput and visit the valley of Kings. Later transfer to Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo. Arrive at Cairo upon arrival you will be met to your hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel in Cairo.
Day 7: Depart Cairo
After your last breakfast in Cairo, check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to home bound.
|Tour Cost||Validity: 1 May – 30 Sep 2010|
|Ex-Hub||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Ex – Mumbai||Rs. 34,799/-*||Rs. 36,899/-*||Rs. 37,799/-*|
|Ex – Delhi||Rs. 47,099/-*||Rs. 49,199/-*||Rs. 50,199/-*|
|Ex – Chennai||Rs. 48,599/-*||Rs. 50,699/-*||Rs. 51,699/-*|
|Destination||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Cairo||Pharaohs or similar||Oasis or similar||Intercontinental Pyramid Park or similar|
• Return economy class airfare on Egypt Air / Gulf Air
• 3 nights accommodation in Cairo at any of the chosen hotel
• Daily breakfast
• Cairo city tour by A/C coach on seat – in -coach basis (SIC)
• All Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary by air – conditioned vehicle
• Services of an English speaking guide
• 03 nights accommodation on board of one of Wings Fleet or similar Nile cruise with Luxor sightseeings
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner on board the cruise
• Airline Taxes approx ( Minimum Rs.2500 to Maximum Rs. 7000) per person subject to availability at the time of booking
• Internal flights not included ( Cairo – Aswan // Luxor – Cairo )
• Visa charges and Overseas Travel Insurance not included in the cost
• Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc)
• Anything else not specifically mentioned in inclusions above
Terms and Conditions
• The above rates are based on minimum 2 persons traveling together
• The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available airfare. Fares are subject to availability at the time of booking
• The above rates are applicable to Indian passport holders only
• Child below 12 years can share the bed with parents at an extra cost
• International Check In time is 1400 hours , Check out time is 1200 hours. Early check in / late check out is subject to availability of rooms
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in hotel taxes, rate of exchange, transport rates, government taxes , entrance fees
• Cancellation would be as per the company policy
• Granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments and we at Travelguru can only facilitate in the entire process. We at Travelguru, shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents. Even if the visas are rejected, cancellation charges / fees shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund, if the Clients, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.
• Ticket Copy
• Covering Letter
• Hotel Confirmation
• 2 photos per pax (White background , 35x 45 mm)
• IT papers
• Bank Statements
• Endorsement of 1000 USD on passports
To Get the latest 2022 quote for this "Book Cairo Cruise Package for 6 Nights / 7 Days with TravelGuru" travel deal package, contact our travel agent by this Travel Booking Form
Note: The rates mentioned in this package are lowest and subject to change without prior notice. The peak season rates are different as mentioned here, kindly contact the travel agent before booking.
If you have not decided yet or wants to customize tour itinerary or hotels listed above in "Book Cairo Cruise Package for 6 Nights / 7 Days with TravelGuru", then we can change the travel itinerary and make a personalized, tailor-made holiday package, especially for you. We can modify this travel package as per your itinerary, budget, duration and the tourist places you would like to visit, including transportation and airfare should be included or not. Please fill the form below to contact us.