Step1: Book any domestic flight on Cleartrip.com
Book any domestic flight on Cleartrip.com between 16 June, 2010 and 16 July, 2010 and you will be eligible for a free ticket* on your next flight booking.
Step2: We email coupon codes to you within 48 hours
Within 48 hours of making your booking, we will send you an email with as many coupon codes as tickets you had booked. Don’t have anywhere to fly to? You can forward the coupon codes to your friends – they’re completely transferable.
Step3: Redeem your free ticket using the coupon codes
Book your free* tickets on/before 31 July, 2010 (for travel later than 30 days) by entering the coupon code on the payment step – you’ll get your base fare free! Please read the redemption conditions given below before redeeming your free tickets.
*Note: Only base fare is free on the “free ticket”
- You can make the original booking on any airline, however the free ticket can be redeemed only on select airline(s). The select airline(s) will be communicated to you in an email after your booking along with the coupon codes.
- You can redeem your free tickets only on adult or child bookings. You can not redeem your free tickets for infant bookings.
- You need to book your free tickets on or before 31 July, 2010.
- The travel date of your free ticket should be at least 30 days in the future. For example, if you are redeeming your free ticket on 19 June, 2010 your travel date needs to be after 19 July, 2010.
- Also, you cannot travel on a free ticket on the following blackout dates:
Blackout Dates Blackout Sectors/Routes 13 – 16 August All routes 20 – 26 August, 2010 All flights to & from Chennai, Coimbatore, Bengaluru, Vishakhapatnam, Kochi 10 – 12 September, 2010 All routes 1 – 17 October, 2010 All flights to & from Delhi 8 – 24 October, 2010 All flights to & from Jammu, Srinagar, Goa, Kolkata, Guwahati, Agartala, Bagdogra 01 October, 2010 – 31 January, 2011 All flights to & from Varanasi 29 October – 8 November, 2010 All route 17 December, 2010 – 4 January, 2011 All routes
Do I need to make any special type of booking to get a free ticket?
How do I redeem the free ticket?
Redeeming multiple free tickets: You may receive multiple coupon codes depending upon how many tickets you booked originally – it’s a “buy one get one free”, remember? So, if you’re eligible for 8 free tickets you will get 8 different coupon codes. Each coupon code is valid for 1 ticket only (1 passenger on 1 direct flight). So, if you want to book a free* return trip for a family of four, you will have to enter eight different coupon codes separated by commas on the payment step (4 passengers x 2 flights = 8 tickets = 8 coupon codes). For example you may end up entering the coupn codes like this:
CC123, CC234, CC345, CC456, CC567, CC678, CC789, CC890
I don’t have anywhere to fly to? Can I share the coupons?
I booked ‘N’ tickets, will I get ‘N’ free tickets?
- If you book a one-way trip for 3 passengers you are eligible for 3 free tickets (3 passengers x 1 flight = 3 tickets).
- If you book a roundtrip for 3 passengers you are eligible for 6 free tickets (3 passengers x 2 flights = 6 tickets).
- If you book a multi-city trip, eg. Mumbai – Chennai – Hyderabad – Mumbai for 3 passengers you are eligible for 9 free tickets (3 passengers x 3 flights = 9 tickets).
Again, please remember you will get a free ticket for every adult or child ticket you have bought during the offer period, not infants.
On which sectors/routes can I redeem the free ticekt(s)?
What if I cancel my free ticket?
For the free ticket, can I change the date of travel after booking (amendment)?
Cleartrip reserves the right to change or withdraw the offer, anytime at the sole discretion of the Management. The terms and conditions of this offer are subject to change without any prior notice. Disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction. Flight seats are subject to availability. email@example.com
Visit www.cleartrip.com to avail this domestic flights offer!!