Rameshwaram (also spelt as Rameswaram) is a pilgrimage centre of nationwide importance, as Rama is said to have worshipped Shiva here on his way back from Sri Lanka. The temple is in the island of Rameshwaram, the Banares of the South, connected to the mainland by a bridge. The deity here constitutes one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of India.
Arrival at Trivandrum and then proceed to Kovalam, the internationally renowned beach destination. You can spend the rest of the day in the cool beach flanked with coconut grooves on one side and the Arabian sea on the other. Overnight in the beach side hotel.
Day 2: Kovalam
Full day at leisure in Kovalam.
Day 3: Kovalam – Kanyakumari
Morning after breakfast proceed to Kanyakumari – the southern tip of Indian sun continent. Visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial and witness the majestic sunset. Overnight at Kanyakumari.
Day 4: Kanyakumari – Rameshwaram
Morning after breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Rameshwaram. Check in at the hotel. Afternoon proceed for a local tour of Rameshwaram which is considered as a sacred place for Hindus. Visit Ramanathaswamy Temple, Dhanushkodi Agnitheertham Gandamadana Parvatham etc return back to hotel and over night stay at Rameshwaram.
Day 5: Rameswaram – Madurai
Morning after breakfast proceed to Madurai. Visit Sri Meenakshi sundareshwara temple, the temple art museum, puthu Mandapam, Raya gopuram etc and evening return back to hotel and over night stay at Madurai.
Day 6: Madurai
Morning after breakfast proceed to Madurai airport/railway station for return journey.
Choice of hotels and tour prices
|Price||Rs. 12,250/-||Rs. 13,915/-||Rs. 17,310/-|
|Extra price per adult||Rs. 2,650/-||Rs. 3,570/-||Rs. 5,300/-|
|Extra price per child||NA||NA||NA|
|Choice of hotels|
|Kovalam||Hotel Raja||Hotel Palmshore /
Sagara Beach Resort
|Kanyakumari||Singaar International||Singaar International||Hotel Seaview|
|Rameswaram||Hotel Royal Park||Hotel Royal Park||Hotel Royal Park|
|Madurai||Hotel Supreme||Hotel Supreme||Fortune Pandiyan Hotel|
– Cost per person on twin sharing basis
– Daily breakfast
– Accommodation in a Budget hotel
– Welcome drink on arrival
– Non a/c car at disposal for use as mentioned in the itinerary
– All parking, toll, drivers bata etc
– Round trip transfers
– Sight seeing as per the itinerary
– Entrance fees, boating charges etc
– Portage, excess baggage charges, expenses of personal nature, tips and other charges not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
– For cancellation made before 15 days of check-in date – Rs. 2,500/- will be charge
– For cancellation made before 7 days of check-in date – Rs. 3500/- or 5% retention on the package amount (which ever is higher)
– For cancellation made before 3 days of check-in date – Rs. 5,000/- or 10% retention on the package amount (which ever is higher)
– For cancellation made before 24 hours of check-in date – Rs. 10,000/- or 25% retention on the package amount (which ever in higher)
– For cancellation made within 24 hours of check-in date – 100% retention on the package amount
Terms and Conditions
– Child below 6 years of age is complimentary
– For child above 6 years of age, extra adult price is applicable
– No refunds for absences from a tour or for any missed sightseeing
– If the hotels mentioned in the itinerary are fully booked, under such unavoidable circumstances the passengers will be accommodated in similar hotels
Note: In case of group of more than four, please submit your query for special price.
Taxes: 1.24% service tax extra
Extra price per adult: Rs. 2,650/-
Extra price per child: NA
Visit travelmarg.com to book your travel package
To Get the latest 2022 quote for this "Explore the beauty of Kerala and Tamil Nadu with TravelMarg" travel deal package, contact our travel agent by this Travel Booking Form
Note: The rates mentioned in this package are lowest and subject to change without prior notice. The peak season rates are different as mentioned here, kindly contact the travel agent before booking.
If you have not decided yet or wants to customize tour itinerary or hotels listed above in "Explore the beauty of Kerala and Tamil Nadu with TravelMarg", then we can change the travel itinerary and make a personalized, tailor-made holiday package, especially for you. We can modify this travel package as per your itinerary, budget, duration and the tourist places you would like to visit, including transportation and airfare should be included or not. Please fill the form below to contact us.