Day – 1 – Singapore
Arrive at Singapore airport/railway station and you are transferred to hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Singapore | Board a Royal Caribbean Cruise
After Breakfast you are transferred to the pier for boarding the cruise. Post boarding, lunch can be enjoyed in the three-storey dining room. Enjoy the evening exploring the ship – conquer the rock-climbing wall, or find your adventure on the basketball court ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. Overnight stay on the board.
Day – 3 – Cruise Arrival at Kuala Lumpur
After Breakfast to enjoy the day at leisure on board or step on-shore to explore the marvels of Kuala Lumpur. Visit the Petronas Twin Tower for a photo stop or explore Bukit Bintang (on your own) – head back to the Port by afternoon and enjoy the rest of the day onboard the cruise.
Day – 4 – Cruise Arrival at Phuket
After Breakfast explore the tropical island of Phuket. You could spend some leisure time at the beaches, enjoying fresh fruits and local cuisine or spend the day shopping for local bargains. Overnight on the cruise.
Day – 5 – Day at Leisure Cruising
After Breakfast Enjoy the day at leisure on board at the spacious public rooms, one of the three pools or pampering yourself with at the Vitality Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade with parades dancing and duty-free shopping deals. Or simply spend the night at the Casino. Overnight stay on the cruise.
Day – 6 – Singapore | City Tour
After Breakfast de-board the cruise and enjoy the day at Singapore. From the cruise terminal, you will be picked up for a half day city tour, which includes a visit to Gardens by the Bay (Top 10 Indoor Gardens of the World). Next, you will see the Merlion Statue – one of the most prominent landmarks of Singapore. You can take some pictures here and also view the magnificent Marina Bay Sands in the backdrop. The tour would also cover China Town, a jewelry factory, Little India and Mt. Faber. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel Rest Of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 7 – Depart Singapore
After Breakfast check out the hotel and you are transferred to Singapore airport to board a flight for your onwards journey.
Rs 79,990/ – Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
- Return economy class airfare
- 02 nights accommodation in Singapore
- 04 nights accommodation in Cruise (Interior Stateroom)
- Transfers to & from airport and cruise terminal
- Enjoy Daily breakfast & All meals on board Cruise
- 24 Hour room service on cruise, except service charge applicable between Midnight and 5:00 AM only
- Half Day Singapore City Tour with Gardens By The Bay
- Singapore Visa Charges
- Departures Ex Pune (To & Fro transfers will be provided to Mumbai on Seat in Coach basis)
- All the transfers will be on SIC (sharing) basis
- Current Applicable Airport Taxes
Terms & Conditions
- The third person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed
- The Airline provided will be upon confirmation
- Maximum of 3 persons allowed in a room
- Itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice
- Surface transport, i.e. train etc. for passengers joining these departure hubs from any other city is not included
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500 hrs
More Details visit www.makemytrip.com And Contact At
MakeMyTrip India Pvt. Ltd.
Tower A, SP Infocity 243,
Udyog Vihar, Phase 1 Gurgaon, Haryana – 122016, India
For Booking and More travel enquiry fill the form below