Day – 1 – Bangkok – Pattaya
Arrive At Bangkok Airport and transferred to Pattaya. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities and you can also enjoy the the spectacular Alcazar show in evening. After show back to the hotel. overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Pattaya
After Breakfast proceed to half day sightseeing of Coral Island. On arrival enjoy the Swimming, Speed boat ride, Parasalling and Coral formations by Glass Bottom Boat in the crystal clear water then visit Pattaya Park tower to enjoy the Tower Jump and cable ride.. After city tour back to the hotel. Evening is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Pattaya
After Breakfast Rest of the day is at leisure and you can visit Nong Nooch Village to enjoy the Cultural Show, Elephant Show then visit Tropical Garden, Orchid Garden and the Pottery Garden. Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Pattaya – Bangkok
After Breakfast check out the hotel and porceed to Bangkok. On the way visit Gems Galley and enjoy the Chao Phraya River Cruise with dance and live music. On arrival at Bangkok check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Bangkok
After Breakfast visit Safari World and Marine Park to enjoy the Orang Utan Boxing show, Sea Lion show, Hollywood Cowboy stunt show, Dolphin show and Spy War show. and e you can also explore the wildlife like Giraffes, Zebras, Tigers, Lions and many more at the Safari Park.In evening back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 6 – Depart Bangkok
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Bangkok Airport to board a flight for your onwards journey.
Rs 47347/- Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary or similar.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) from Day 1 to the last day of the tour as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- Any Cruises / Rail Travel which forms the part of the itinerary.
- Internal air travel for China sector
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- For Europe tours Eurostar / Euro tunnel / Ferry travel wherever mentioned in the itinerary.
- Baggage allowance of 1 piece in case of included internal flights if any.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips, Restaurant Tips and all kinds of Tips.
- Cost of your round trip Air / Rail / Cruise ticket which enables your to join the tour.
- Cost of any Internal Air ticket (except China sector).
- Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfers to join or leave the group.
- Cost of Visa & Insurance
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column
For Booking And More Details Visit www.kesari.com And Contact Us At
Kesari Tours Pvt. Ltd.
314, L.J. Road, Mahim,
Mumbai – 400016 India.
Tel – : +9122 – 24332222, 21012101
Fax – : +9122 – 24322020
Email – : Holiday@kesari.in