This exclusive travel deal "Get 50% Off on Hotels & Homestays With Stan C Bank Cards"
has been expired! To Get the latest 2018 quote for this deal, contact our travel agent by this Travel Booking Form
The rates mentioned in this package are lowest and subject to change without prior notice. The peak season rates are different as mentioned here, kindly contact the travel agent before booking.
Use your Standard Chartered Bank credit or debit card on Yatra and get up to 50% Offon Domestic Hotels and Homestays. Hurry! This 7-Day offer is valid between August 22 – 28, 2017 Use promo code YHTSCB17 to avail the offer.
Domestic Hotels & Homestays
About the Offer
- Get up to 50% OFF on hotel and homestay bookings within India.
- The maximum discount offered will be Rs.3,000.
- There is no minimum booking amount required to avail the offer.
- Apply promo code: YHTSCB17 and pay with your Standard Chartered Bank credit/debit card on the final payment pageto avail the discount.
- Each Standard Chartered credit/debit card can be used once during the offer period
Terms and Conditions
- Under the offer all Standard Chartered Credit and Debit Cardholders (“Cardholders”) are eligible to get the mentioned discount on bookings made online at Yatra.
- This promotion is valid on August 28, 2017.
- The discount is valid on a per transaction basis. (Each SCB card can be used to transact once during the offer period)
- Standard Chartered Bank does not make any warranties or representation of the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in this Offer.
- The participation of the Standard Chartered card holder is voluntary and deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- In case the Cardholder processes a refund, the transaction will not be applicable for the discount.
- Standard Chartered Bank holds the exclusive right at its sole discretion to refuse or deny the Offer to any Cardholder. The Cardholder shall become ineligible to participate in this Offer if his/her card is cancelled before the expiry of /during the Offer Period.
- The Offer shall be subject to usual force majeure events and on occurrence of such event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Standard Chartered Bank.
- Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by Cardholder and/or billed to the account of the Cardholder.
- Standard Chartered Bank and Yatra reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, withdraw, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions of the Offer at its sole discretion and the same shall be binding on the Cardholder at all times.
- This Offer may be withdrawn or extended at any time at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank or Yatra.
- Standard Chartered Bank is not making any commitment to make such similar offers beyond the Offer Period.
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other promotion on Yatra.
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash or any other value.
- In case of a refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- The decision of Yatra in all matters in connection with or incidental to this offer will be final and binding.
- All other terms and conditions of the Standard Chartered Cardholder’s agreement shall continue to apply.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Gurgaon only
To Get This Offer Click Here
: Aug 22, 2017
: Yatra India