Travel to Kerala this winters with Worldviewer. Kerala Travels brings exclusive Elegant Holiday Package where you get to explore the jewels of Kerala. With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 ms in the east and networked by 44 rivers, Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. Kerala has hundred percent literate people, and world-class health care systems. Kerala is also one of India’s cleanest state.
Day 1: Cochin
– Pick up from Railway Station/Airport at Cochin
– Check in to the Hotel at Cochin
– Cochin sight seeing – Jew Synagogue, Dutch Palace
– St.Francis Church, Chineese fishing nets, Marine drive.
– Visit the Dutch Palace at Mattancherry, the 16th century Jewish Synagogue.
– Overnight stay at Hotel in Cochin
Day 2: Cochin – Munnar
Day 3: Munnar
– Local sight seeing (Mattupetty Dam, Indo-Swiss Project, Tea Plantation)
– Sightseeing Munnar – visit Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs
– Mattupetty where boating facility is available
– The Echo-point Kundale for boating in Shikara type of boats
– Top Station – The border
Day 4: Munnar
– Enjoy the cool and transcendent climate and the unpolluted environments.
– You will be visiting Munnar’s tea plantations.
– Take a stroll through the blue hills kissing the clouds, inhaling the sweet scent of fresh tea leaves.
– The endless greenery will make you a poet or dip in your favorite book in the lap of mother nature.
Day 5: Munnar – Thekkady
– Check out from the Hotel and proceed to Thekkady
– Check in to the Hotel at Thekkady
– Boating at Periyar Lake to watch the wild life
– Overnight stay at Hotel in Thekkady
Day 6: Thekkady – Alleppey
– Procceed to Alleppey.
– Alleppey sight seeing.
– Overnight stay at hotel in Alleppey.
Day 7: Alleppey
– Alleppey sight seeing.A small backwater village which lies along the backwaters of Kerala.
– With a bird sanctuary overlooking the Vembanad Lake.
– Here you can get a feel of the essence of a typical village life of Kerala.
Day 8: Alleppey – Houseboat
– Check in to houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.
– Houseboat will be your transportation for the day and accommodation for the night.
– Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut palms, watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work.
– Relax on board listening
Day 9: Kumarakom
– Check out from the Houseboat and proceed to Kumarakom
– Check in to the Hotel.
– Kumarakom sight seeing.
– Overnight stay at Hotel in Kumarakom
Day 10: Guruvayoor
– Proceed to Guruvayoor.
– Darshan to Guruvayurappan Temple.
– Visit to Krishnattam Kalari,Guruvayur Museum.
Day 11: Athirapally
– Perched on the edge of the luxurious wilderness of the Sholayar.
– Within the breathtaking embrace of the deep forests, a rich and diverse flora & fauna abounds.
– Visit to Athirapally water falls.
Day 12: Athirapally – Cochin
– Transfer to Cochin, sightseeing, drop at Airport / Railway station
Price for Travel Packages to Munnar for 02 Nights and 03 Days
11 nights and 12 days Travel Package to Kerala
Type: Dlx CPAI
Tariff: Rs. 61,999
Type: Dlx MAPAI
Tariff: Rs. 67,999
Type: Dlx APAI
Tariff: Rs. 73,999
Visit www.keralatravels.com to book your Tour Packages
Check more Kerala Hotels here
To Get the latest 2022 quote for this "Worldviewer Tours Kerala Travel Packages" travel deal package, contact our travel agent by this Travel Booking Form
Note: The rates mentioned in this package are lowest and subject to change without prior notice. The peak season rates are different as mentioned here, kindly contact the travel agent before booking.
If you have not decided yet or wants to customize tour itinerary or hotels listed above in "Worldviewer Tours Kerala Travel Packages", then we can change the travel itinerary and make a personalized, tailor-made holiday package, especially for you. We can modify this travel package as per your itinerary, budget, duration and the tourist places you would like to visit, including transportation and airfare should be included or not. Please fill the form below to contact us.