This exclusive travel deal "Majestic Dubai with Yas Island Tour Package By TUI"
has been expired! To Get the latest 2018 quote for this deal, contact our travel agent by this Travel Booking Form
The rates mentioned in this package are lowest and subject to change without prior notice. The peak season rates are different as mentioned here, kindly contact the travel agent before booking.
Day – 1 – Dubai
Arrive at Dubai airport and you are transferred to hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time.Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities or you can also enjoy the Dhow Dinner Cruise. It offers fascinating views of modern Dubai, mouth-watering international cuisines and dazzling performances. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Dubai | City Tour
After Breakfast proceed to full day city tour of Dubai you will be dropped off at Dubai Mall. The tour includes Jumeirah Mosque, Gold Souk and Spice Souk. In afternoon you can also visit Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Later in evening return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Dubai | Desert Safari Tour
After Breakfast morning is at leisure or you can also take a Desert Safari tour with a barbeque dinner On this tour, you will explore the desert on a 4WD vehicle and feast on an Arabian style barbeque dinner under the starlit sky. Later in evening return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Dubai – Yas Island
After Breakfast check out the hotel and you are transferred to Yas Island a luxurious man-made island with its award-winning water park, restaurants and cafes. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Depart Dubai
After Breakfast check out the hotel and you are transferred to Dubai airport to board a flight for your onwards journey.
- Return economy class airfare with airport taxes
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Dubai
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Dhow Cruise at Marina
- Panoramic city tour of Dubai
- Desert Safari with belly dancing, Tanoura dance, barbeque dinner, snacks and unlimited soft beverages
- Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee along with ok to board and tourism dirham
- If you wish to travel in advance of the departure date as mentioned in the Itinerary or like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable (subject to availability of seats for the given dates and ticket validity) which will be advised to you by our sales staff/ travel agent. Kindly note, the deviation will be actioned only 30 days prior to departure date
- Any increase in the airport taxes charged by the airline on your air ticket
- Any increase in Rate of Exchange leading to an increase in tour cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on the given day of payment will apply
- Cost of any optional tours/ excursions
- GST @ 3.50% on gross billing is extra
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar, etc.
- Any meals not specified in the Package Inclusions column
Terms & Conditions
- Hotels as mentioned or similar
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holder only
- All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis
- The pricing is computed at current Rate of Exchange. In case of any increase in Rate of Exchange, the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in/ out points may change. Services however, will remain unchanged
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on your tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the Tour Manager reserves the right to amend the Itinerary/ cancel the visit
For Booking And More Details Visit www.tui.in And Contact Us At
Gurgaon (TUI Concept Store- Travelhood Cafe)
Shop No -SF-068, first floor,
Galleria Market, DLF-IV,
Tel: +01244552446 / 49
For Booking and More travel enquiry fill the form below