Travel to Munnar in Kerala this winters with Worldviewer. Munnar is a hill station on the Western Ghats has lakes, reservoirs, forests and tea estates. It is called the Nature-Lovers’s Paradise. It stands at the confluence of three rivers – the Muthirappuzh, Nallathanni and Kundala. It is a major center of Kerala’s tea industry.
Day 1: Cochin to Munnar
– Pick up from Airport / Railway Station at Cochin
– Proceed to Munnar.
– On the way visit the water falls of Valara and Cheeyappara.
– Check in to the Hotel at Munnar
– Overnight Stay st the Hotel
Day 2: Munnar
– Sightseeing Munnar – visit Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs
– Mattupetty where boating facility is available
– The Echo-point
– Kundale for boating in Shikara type of boats
– Top Station – The border
Day 3: Munnar to Cochin
– Visit Munnar town to purchase tea, spices
– Check out from the Hotel at Munnar
– Proceed to Cochin to catch Flight / Train
Travel Packages to Munnar for 02 Nights and 03 Days
Stay at Windy Hills
Tariff: Rs. 8,750
Stay at Windy Hills Honeymoon
Tariff: Rs. 9,700
Stay at Tall Trees
Type: CPAI Deluxe
Tariff: Rs. 22,682
Stay at Tall Trees
Type: MAPAI Deluxe
Tariff: Rs. 24,333
Stay at Hotel West Wood
Tariff: Rs. 9,784
Visit www.keralatravels.com to book your Tour Packages
To Get the latest 2023 quote for this "Munnar Travel Packages with Worldviewer" travel deal package, contact our travel agent by this Travel Booking Form
Note: The rates mentioned in this package are lowest and subject to change without prior notice. The peak season rates are different as mentioned here, kindly contact the travel agent before booking.
If you have not decided yet or wants to customize tour itinerary or hotels listed above in "Munnar Travel Packages with Worldviewer", then we can change the travel itinerary and make a personalized, tailor-made holiday package, especially for you. We can modify this travel package as per your itinerary, budget, duration and the tourist places you would like to visit, including transportation and airfare should be included or not. Please fill the form below to contact us.