|Adult Price on twin sharing basis||Child Price (Without Bed)||Extra Adult (with extra bed in room)|
|Rs. 1500/- SBR011E||On request||On request|
Tirupati Srinivasam Complex (APTDC) or similar
Departure Bangalore City station by MYS-TPTY Fast passenger (Train Number213) at 20:15 hours.
Arrival at Tirupati at 05.30 hrs. Reception at Railway station and transfer to Srinivasam guest house at Tirupati. Check in room. Departure to Tirumala after break fast. Cellar Darshan of Lord Sree Balaji. Back to Srinivasam at around 14.00 hrs. Lunch at Srinivasam guest house. Visit of Tiruchanuru (for darshan of Sree Padmavathi ammavaru). Dinner at Srinivasam at 20.-00 hrs. Departure to Railway station at 20.30 hrs. Boarding of train No 214 Mysore passenger. Departure of the train at 21.35 hrs. Overnight journey.
Arrival at Bangalore City station at 07:25 hours. End of the Tour.
– Comfortable Rail Journey
– Road Transport.
– Accommodation (on twin sharing basis).
– Darshan and sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary.
All prices mentioned are ‘Per Person’
– Taxes and service fee
– Any personal expenses/extra like telephone, Laundry, drinks, porter age etc.
– Any services not mentioned in the above list of inclusions will be additional.
– Still/video camera entrance charges.
– Any deviation from the above programme.
– Catering services (onboard off board).
– Entrance fees.
– Services of Tour guide.
– Up to 14 days prior to commencement of journey.Rs.500/-.
– From 14 days up to 7 days prior to commencement of journey .25 percent of the package value.
– Between 7 days to 96 hours prior to commencement of journey. 75 percent of the package value.
– Less than 96 hours prior to commencement of journey. 100 percent of the package value.
– Rate all inclusive of food and lodging, sight seeing up to the point bus journey is possible. Management has right to alter itinerary according to unavoidable circumstances. Management is not liable for any type of natural calamities/strike/ cancellation or delay of train/insurgency or any such nature which is beyond control during tour period.Management is not liable for any theft or damage of luggage.IRCTC has every right to change the tour schedule or curtail as and when required for security reasons.
– If extra bed required for child below 12yrs, extra person charges are applicable.
– Child 5-12 yrs no extra bed provided.
All sight seeing places are subject to time availability and schedule running of trains.
Tariffs are subject to change.
To Get the latest 2018 quote for this "Railway Travel Package from Bangalore to Tirupati" travel deal package, contact our travel agent by this Travel Booking Form
Note: The rates mentioned in this package are lowest and subject to change without prior notice. The peak season rates are different as mentioned here, kindly contact the travel agent before booking.
If you have not decided yet or wants to customize tour itinerary or hotels listed above in "Railway Travel Package from Bangalore to Tirupati", then we can change the travel itinerary and make a personalized, tailor-made holiday package, especially for you. We can modify this travel package as per your itinerary, budget, duration and the tourist places you would like to visit, including transportation and airfare should be included or not. Please fill the form below to contact us.