|Adult Price on twin sharing basis||Child Price (Without Bed)||Extra Adult (with extra bed in room)|
|Economy: – Rs.4150/- SMR006E||On request||On request|
|Deluxe : – Rs.8800/- SMR006D||On request||On request|
Hotel Information & Itinerary
Departure from Chennai Central railway station at 21:15 hrs by Train No. 6041, Chennai – Alleppey Express.
Arrival at Ernakulam Junction railway station at 09:00 hrs
Dep. to Munnar
Check-in Hotel at Munnar
Visit to Tea Plantation, Mettupetty Dam, Tea Museum and Eco point.
Overnight halt at Munnar.
Check out of Hotel.
Visit to Eravikulam National Park
Dep. to Ernakulam
Check-in Hotel at Ernakulam
Visit to Dutch Palace.
Enjoy evening boat ride from Marine drive.
Overnight halt at Ernakulam (Cochin).
Visit to Hill Palace
Afternoon Leisure for shopping
Drop at Ernakulam Junction railway station for boarding Train No. 6042, Alleppey – Chennai Express at 17:20 hrs.
Reach Chennai Central railway station at 06:05 hrs.
|Munnar||Spring Dale / S N Tourist Home or similar|
|Cochin / Ernakulam||Star Lagoon / Aishwarya or similar|
|Munnar||Le Celestium / Hill View or similar|
|Cochin / Ernakulam||Hotel Grand or similar|
Enjoy Munnar’s mist-shrouded slopes covered with tea and coffee plantations. See your everyday spices in their nascent form on a spice plantation, discover how tea ends up in your morning cup at the tea factory and enjoy the views at vantage points such as Echo Point (the name says all).
* Confirmed train accommodation (SL for economy / 3A for Deluxe).
* Road Transport – Car / Tempo traveler / Coach (Non A/c for Economy/ A/c for Deluxe).
* Accommodation (Budget accommodation for Economy/ 2 Star or equivalent facility hotel for Deluxe).
* Toll, parking and all applicable taxes for above services.
All prices mentioned are ‘Per Person’
* Taxes and service fee.
* Any personal expenses/extra like telephone, Laundry, drinks, porter age etc.
* Any services not mentioned in the above list of inclusions will be additional.
* Still/video camera entrance charges.
* Any deviation from the above programme.
* Catering services (onboard & off board).
* Entrance fees.
* Services of Tour guide.
* Up to 14 days prior to commencement of journey.Rs.500/-.
* From 14 days up to 7 days prior to commencement of journey .25 percent of the package value.
* Between 7 days to 96 hours prior to commencement of journey. 75 percent of the package value.
* Less than 96 hours prior to commencement of journey. 100 percent of the package value.
* Rate all inclusive of food and lodging, sight seeing up to the point bus journey is possible. Management has right to alter itinerary according to unavoidable circumstances. Management is not liable for any type of natural calamities/strike/ cancellation or delay of train/insurgency or any such nature which is beyond control during tour period.Management is not liable for any theft or damage of luggage.IRCTC has every right to change the tour schedule or curtail as and when required for security reasons.
* If extra bed required for child below 12yrs, extra person charges are applicable.
* Child 5-12 yrs no extra bed provided.
All sight seeing places are subject to time availability and schedule running of trains.
Tariffs are subject to change.
To Get the latest 2022 quote for this "Railway Travel Package from Chennai to Munnar" travel deal package, contact our travel agent by this Travel Booking Form
Note: The rates mentioned in this package are lowest and subject to change without prior notice. The peak season rates are different as mentioned here, kindly contact the travel agent before booking.
If you have not decided yet or wants to customize tour itinerary or hotels listed above in "Railway Travel Package from Chennai to Munnar", then we can change the travel itinerary and make a personalized, tailor-made holiday package, especially for you. We can modify this travel package as per your itinerary, budget, duration and the tourist places you would like to visit, including transportation and airfare should be included or not. Please fill the form below to contact us.