Experience the best of Singapore with Travel Guru. The country’s colourful, vibrant and exciting experiences, services and products together compose Singapore’s allure as a total lifestyle destination for trendsetters and jetsetters. Orchard Road, Marina Bay, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, Club Street, Holland Village and Sentosa are simply bursting at seams with gifts galore and nooks and crannies to explore.
Travel Package to Singapore for 4 nights / 5 days
Day 1: Arrival In Singapore – Night Safari Arrive at Changi International Airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to the hotel.
While the rest of your day is free at leisure, we suggest you the famous Singapore Night Safari – a different world coming to life, where you will see a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat. Stay overnight at hotel in Singapore.
Day 2: Sightseeing – City Tour After breakfast, proceed for the city tour of Singapore. Explore the city by driving round the Civic district, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, Parliament house, Supreme court and the City Hall. Also stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of the Marina Bay. Also do not miss the picture taking opportunity with the Merlion – a mythological creature. Visit the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the Oldest Buddhist temple. Proceed to the National Orchid Gardens, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens. Then stop at the Little India where you can buy spices, joss and jasmine. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Singapore – Sentosa Island visit – Afternoon Till Sunset: Sentosa After breakfast, the day is at leisure. In the afternoon proceed for the Afternoon Till Sunset Sentosa tour which will include Cable car ride. On the island visit the Dolphin Lagoon where you can watch adorable pink dolphins performing their natural antics. Then proceed to the Under Water World which is the “ voyage to the bottom of the sea “ where you can view many sea creatures. Then visit the Images of Singapore where you will experience the colourful culture and vibrant heritage of Singapore. Then visit the Songs Of the Sea – a world class water show which has water jets , lazers, bursts of fire and foot tapping music in the sea. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Singapore – Day At Leisure Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast rest of the day is at leisure on your own to visit some famous shopping malls. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Depart Singapore After your breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport. Board your flight back to home town, while you bid good – bye to this beautiful city.
Price of the Package:
|Ex Hub||3 star||4 star||5 star|
|Chennai||Rs. 20,299/*||Rs. 22,299/-*||Rs. 23,399/-*|
|Bangalore||Rs. 20,699/-*||Rs. 22,699/-*||Rs. 23,799/-*|
|Mumbai||Rs. 22,599/-*||Rs. 24,699/-*||Rs. 25,799/-*|
|Delhi||Rs. 23,699/-*||Rs. 25,699/-*||Rs. 26,799/-*|
*Rates are based per person on twin sharing basis
*Rates are not valid for Peak Seasons
Validity: Till 31 December 2009
• Return economy class airfare on Air India
• Meet & Greet services on arrival
• Stay for 04 Nights / 05 days with breakfast
• Return Airport transfers on seat – in – vehicle ( SIV) / Mini Van
• Half day city tour on seat – in – vehicle ( SIV ) / Mini Van
• Sentosa island visit ( Afternoon Till Sunset Sentosa with Underwater world & Songs of Sea) seat – in – coach ( SIV) / Mini van
• Night Safari Tour on seat – in – coach basis ( SIV ) / Mini Van
• 15% discount on Dining Coupon
• Food Voucher (1 per pax per package)
• Airline Taxes approx (Minimum 5,500 to maximum 12,000) per person
• Singapore Visa not included in the package (Approx Rs. 1800/- per person). (It takes approx 6 working days excluding weekends and Public Holidays)
• Expenses of personal nature (phone calls, laundry, etc)
• Travel Insurance not included in the above package
• Any services not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
• Lunch and Dinner
Terms & Conditions
• The above rates are based on minimum 2 persons travelling together
• Child below 12 years can share the bed with parents at an extra cost
• International Check In time is 1400 hours , Check out time is 1200 hours. Early check in / late check out is subject to avaliability of rooms
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in hotel taxes, rate of exchange, transport rates, government taxes, entrance fees
• Cancellation would be as per the company policy
• Granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments and we at Travelguru can only facilitate in the entire process. We at Travelguru shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents. Even if the visas are rejected, cancellation charges / fees shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund, if the Clients, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.
To Get the latest 2022 quote for this "Splendid Singapore Tour with Travel Guru" travel deal package, contact our travel agent by this Travel Booking Form
Note: The rates mentioned in this package are lowest and subject to change without prior notice. The peak season rates are different as mentioned here, kindly contact the travel agent before booking.
If you have not decided yet or wants to customize tour itinerary or hotels listed above in "Splendid Singapore Tour with Travel Guru", then we can change the travel itinerary and make a personalized, tailor-made holiday package, especially for you. We can modify this travel package as per your itinerary, budget, duration and the tourist places you would like to visit, including transportation and airfare should be included or not. Please fill the form below to contact us.