About Havelock Island
If there is one island that is both pristine and scenic is the Havelock Island in the Andaman and Nicobar group. Its beautiful white sand beaches, blue sea water, abundant greenery, and serene surroundings are both tempting and fascinating. Famous as a backpacker’s heaven, this beautiful island is a perfect honeymoon destination. From scuba, parasailing, elephant rides on the beach to game fishing; there’s a lot you can do on the Havelock Island.
Top Tourist Places to Visit in Havelock Island
- Radhanagar Beach - Awarded as the best beach in India and world’s 7th most beautiful beach by the Time Magazine, Radhanagar Beach is the showstopper of Havelock Island in Andaman. The beach is adorned with snow-white sands, sizzling shores, crystal blue water, and pristine forests. Capturing the best sunset, strolling on the beach, and swimming and surfing are the fun things to do here.
- Elephant Beach - A moderately calm and gentle retreat, the Elephant Beach is a perfect escape for honeymoon couples and solo travellers. Tourists love to explore this place as it is known for its navy colour clear water and tranquil surroundings. Travellers can indulge in swimming, scuba diving and coral spot, or merely relax on the beautiful beach.
- Kalapathar Beach - The untouched beauty of the Kalapathar Beach makes it one of the most scenic sightseeing locations of Havelock Island. The coastline is dotted with black rocks, silver sand, and aqua green waters that create a visually enticing contrast. Kaala Patthar is like nirvana for tourists. Relax and sunbathe in hammocks for a memorable experience.
- Cafes: Do go to Emerald Gecko – a cottage resort run by Benny and Linda. The delicious seafood and English breakfast served here will stick to your taste buds for a long time. A visit to Full Moon Café on Beach No 5 is a must visit for the tourists who enjoy old classic music, seafood, salads, & cardamom lime fizzes. Other famous eateries are Fat Martin, Venom Bar, Dakshin, Rony, and Anju-coco Resto.
- Islands - While water sports are the best activities in Havelock. Plan one-day excursion to Neil Island for its coral reefs or trek to the top of the Japanese Hill that is adjacent to the Radhanagar Beach.
- Beaches - Other famous beaches on Havelock Island are Beach No 1, Beach No 2 that are famous for diving & snorkelling, Govind Nagar Beach or Beach No 3, and Vijaynagar Beach or Beach No five that are famous for boating and photography.
Do plan for Snorkeling, Swimming, Seaplane Riding when on tour to Havelock Island.
Book your Havelock Island Beach Tour Package from traveldealsfinder and choose from some of the fantastic Beach Packages by Frip Factory, Silver Sand Resort Havelock Island Holiday Packages, Holiday Makers, Bindass Holidays, Arzoo and many more.