Looking for the weather, climate conditions and forecast for Port Blair, India? View current (latest) Port Blair weather conditions; see a 7 or 14-day rainfall forecast, get local travel conditions and review Port Blair, India satellite and radar maps, temperature and rainfall statistics for Port Blair.
Check out the various travel seasons in Port Blair, India and best time to visit Port Blair.
Port Blair Weather
Port Blair is situated in the islands of Andaman and Nicobar. The climate here is tropical and helps in preserving the large diversity of flora and fauna that is found here. The summer and winter are quiet alike and pleasant with average temperature during the summer being around 30 ‘C and during winters being 23 ‘C. The best time to visit the city is all year around still to avoid rainy season the months of October to May are the best.
* Summers (March to May) are warm but pleasant with sea breeze and have humidity level about 80%. It is suitable for all kinds of tourist activities.
* Monsoons (May to August) and Post Monsoons (September to November) accompany medium to heavy rainfalls.
* Winters (December to February) are not chilly and ideal for sight seeing.
Port Blair Best time to Visit
Best time to visit Port Blair, Andaman is from October to May.
* June to September is prone to thunder storms and heavy rains, which make it difficult for tourists to enjoy the sight seeing.
* October to May is ideal for sight seeing and also to engage in water sports activities.
If you have any suggestions, feedback regarding Port Blair weather, climate and best time to visit or You want to add or remove any particular information about Port Blair India weather then please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Do mention the URL of page for which you are making any suggestions)
Note: All the maps, images in Port Blair weather, climate and best time to visit belong to their respective owners. We have used images for information purpose only. If the map owner wants us to remove the maps then do write to us.