Brazil is the largest country in South America and occupies almost half the continent. The vast stretches of rainforest here are filled with exotic plants and wildlife. Its 7,400-kilometer Atlantic coast is quilted with golden sand beaches and its interior brims with mineral resources. Gold from Brazil's mines lines the churches of Portugal, the colonial power that once ruled Brazil until 1822.
Portuguese influence is dominant in Brazil's colonial architecture. For travellers, Brazil is not only a tropical paradise but an exciting cultural destination filled with idyllic beaches, jungle explorations, world-class art museums and vibrant rhythms of Rio's Carnival.
Did you know that Brazil boasts of 70 national parks and dozens of monuments, including Christ the Redeemer - one of the Seven Wonders of the New World?
Top Tourist Places to Visit in Brazil
- Rio de Janeiro - golden shores, lush forests, and a bustling metropolis.
- Belo Horizonte - Socialize and wind down at this ideal late-night drinking spot
- São Paulo - beneath this concrete jungle is a buzzing cosmopolitan city
- Olinda - Established in the early 16th century by the Portuguese settlers, Olinda is a small colonial town near Recife.
- Fernando de Noronha - Exotic marine life, jagged coastlines, untouched scenery and shallow seas make this volcanic archipelago worth visiting.
- Florianopolis - Stretching 5 km, it is the capital of Sant Katarina and is renowned for its picturesque beaches, gorgeous sunsets, and resorts.
- Foz de Iguaçu - Located on the border of Argentina and Paraguay, the small town is home to the world's largest waterfall - Foz de Iguaçu waterfalls.
- Bonito - Here the crystal clear freshwater pools and deep abysses create a unique ecosystem.
- Chapada Diamantina - It is dotted with Cachoeira da Fumaça - an incredible natural wonder and Brazil’s largest waterfalls. Here the water lacks volume to touch the bottom and turns into a surreal cloud of mist.
- Lençóis Maranhenses National Park - ‘Lençóis’ translates to ‘bed sheets’. Stand on the rolling white dune in this park, and you will know the relevance of this name.
Book your Brazil travel package from traveldealsfinder and get to choose from some exclusive itineraries listed by Aeronet Holidays, SOTC Tours and many more. Where also could you find such variety of Brazil holiday packages?