Sacramento is California's capital and state's greatest city. It has turned into a happening tourist destination because of its growing art community, restaurant and bars, and lively sightseeing locations.
It is said that California begins here and once you spend a little time in Sacramento you will know why the saying. Do include Sacramento in your USA travel package or book an exclusive one, because the city is definitely worth your time.
A word of caution: You will fall in love with Sacramento. So, book your itinerary
When visiting Sacramento, do make a bucket list and include the following in it:
- Take A Visit To Old Sacramento State Historic Park
- Step Back In Time At The California State Railroad Museum
- Feel Inspired At Crocker Art Museum
- Meet The Animals At Sacramento Zoo
- See The Abandoned Sutter’s Fort
- See The Old With The New At California State Capitol Museum
- Enjoy The California Automobile Museum
- See A Show At The B Street Theatre
- Admire The Beauty Of The Cathedral Of The Blessed Sacrament
- Watch The Kings At The Sleep Train Arena
- Learn About Indian Life At California State Indian Museum
- Take A Ride On The Sac Brew Bike
- Spend A Night Out At Crest Theatre
- Get Soaked At Raging Waters
- Feel Inspired At The California Museum
and about 11 more must-do activities!
Top Tourist Places to Visit in Sacramento
Sacramento is about 93 miles from San Francisco and is an excellent place for tourists to unwind. Inclusive of all the things to do in Sacramento, these are the top must-visit places in the city:
- Tower Bridge
- End of Pony Express
- Eagle Theatre
- Old City Cemetery
- Sacramento History Museum
- The American River Bike Trail is also known as the Jedediah Smith Memorial Trail
- 2.5 acres Fairytale Town
- The Kitchen restaurant
- Watch mermaids at The Dive Bar
Do you know where to book your Sacramento travel package? Log onto traveldealsfinder and choose from an array of packages by SOTC and other tours and travel companies.