These backwaters in Kerala are a prime attraction for tourists from all over the world. The beautiful locale, numerous temples, various other beautiful sightseeing places in Aranmula make it a loved tourist destination.
Top Tourist Places to Visit in Aranmula
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary - A must visit place for nature lovers.
- Alappuzha Beach - The best location for film shootings.
- Mannarasala Snake Temple - Ancient and internationally accoladed temple.
- Aranmula Temple - Located on the banks of Pampa River, the temple is worth visiting.
- Aruvikkuzhi Waterfall - Surrounded by rubber plantations, this is one of the most tranquil waterfalls one could ever witness.
- Krishnapuram Palace Museum - It is renowned for Kerala-style architecture.
- Edathua Church - It was established in 1810.
- Revi Karunakaran Museum - Here there are artefacts from all over the world.
- Sabarimala Temple - An important pilgrimage for Hindus.
- Vembanad Lake - Here the cluster of little islands is breathtaking.
- Juma Masjid - It is 16 kms from Kumarakom.
- Vagamon - It is a beautiful hill station near Kottayam.
- Samskruthy Center for Indian Arts - It is a place for absorbing Kerala lifestyle.
- Wax Museum - An excellent experience for the fun loving.
- Thirunakkara Mahadeva Temple - The temple is located in the centre of the city.
To book an Aranmula tour in deluxe houseboats log onto traveldealsfinder and pick your Kerala holiday packages today.